Salesforce Developer - San Marcos - $130,000 to $160,000
My client in the manufacturing & logistics industry is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to help build out their Salesforce team. They are implementing some ground breaking logistic platforms into Salesforce and will allow you to work on numerous exciting projects involving the latest and newest technologies which includes new implementations, integrations, hands-on Lightning work, Apex, Visualforce, etc.Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2-4 years of hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics, or supply chain (Preferred)
- Ability to write custom code within the Salesforce platform
- Apex, Visualforce, workflows, custom triggers and components
- Application development
- Lightning interfaces and components
- Working closely with business leaders, IT stakeholders, and management teams to gather requirements
- Leadership, problem solving, and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Writing custom codes, integration and implementations experience
- Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
They are interviewing this week! If you have hands on Salesforce Development experience please you're your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
to secure an interview.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.