My client is seeking to fill a position for a Technical Salesforce Consultant role. The consultant will oversee the organization's implementation of Apttus CPQ. You will be responsible for gathering technical requirements and will communicate across functional groups to deliver the organization's optimal implementation. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or relevant IT project management experience.
- Experience in acting as technical lead on large-scale implementations.
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to code Apex from scratch required.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Apttus CPQ Certification required. Sales and Service Cloud Consultant certifications strongly preferred.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of the development end of the organization's CPQ implementation
- Work with key stakeholders (e.g. business, IT management, external vendors) to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department, and Divisional management.
- Supervise, motivate and mentor cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, testers and validation analysts.
- Develop and execute a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are completed.
- Manage scope change; create or update project documents as necessary.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted by email at s.amble@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!