Salesforce Solutions Architect - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
Seeking an solutions architect to fill a 6-12 month contract for a client in New York. The role requires a one-week onsite onboarding process, after which it will be fully remote. The client is a higher education institution that is implementing Salesforce for its recruitment and admissions processes.
- Previous experience implementing Salesforce in the financial services industry
- Led and performed two way 3rd party app integrations.
- Experience migrating data from Dynamics CRM to Salesforce
- Experience configuring international processes for finance firms.
- Experience configuring all phases of the CRM lifecycle.
- Leverage Salesforce expertise to produce a comprehensive solution architecture, mitigating strategies for key business and technical risks in the Salesforce platform.
- Evaluate and outline solutions and requirements for activating and optimizing Salesforce implementations.
- Define the overall system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and provide a solution.
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide coding direction to other Salesforce developers and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
- Continuously stay abreast of Salesforce trends, standards and best practices.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!