Salesforce DevOps Engineer / London / 12 month contract / £650+ p/day
Amazing new opportunity for a Salesforce Devops Engineer to join an industry leading client. Successful candidate will sit with the risk management team assisting with Salesforce solutions and operations.Roles and responsibilities include:
The successful Salesforce DevOps Engineer will have:
- Delivering code within the constraints of a continuous integration and delivery environment
- Designing automated tests that validate code, both functional and non-functional
- Contributing to the development of stories based on product epics
- Delivering day to day operations including requests, incidents, housekeeping tasks etc.
- Proven experience working with cloud infrastructure / big data applications
- Strong experience with Salesforce platform programming languages
- Proven experience with Salesforce integrations / implementations
- Knowledge of collaboration tooling: JIRA, monitoring and logging: Cloudwatch + logs
- At least one Salesforce certifications would be highly desirable
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy