①The Associate System Administrator will be the primary technical and process expert in their service area and will work in collaboration with developers, business stakeholders, and other technology teams that impact their end to end business process area of expertise.
②Daily activities will include, but are not limited to, resolving technical and functional support issues, and collaborating with development teams to improve the design of new functionality
③ Must be agile and able to support multiple priorities.
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Create & Maintain Einstein Analytics dashboards for REWS teams in partnership with EDS/BI teams, when appropriate
- Implement changes or new functionality to continually improve the real estate systems by collecting requirements from the business, analyze the requests, provide possible solutions and execute the implementation.
- Provide system administration and drive improvement projects on a suite of existing applications and tools, including issue identification, data management and reporting
- Review and diagnose issues; take corrective action which may include coordinating with appropriate peer teams and escalating where necessary
- Work with internal IT teams and vendors to resolve incidents and problems affecting real estate technology services
- 2+ years of platform-specific implementation or support experience in IT company.
- Basic Training on Unix/Linux OS environments
- Basic SOQL and other scripting language knowledge
- Experience with Data loader tools for Salesforce like Jitterbit, Workbench
- Ability to author Apex
- basic Japanese spoken skill