Position: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: 80k - 85k USD
My client, a well-known Salesforce partner, is urgently searching for a detailed-oriented, high-energy, and a Certified Salesforce Administrator. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce. Responsibilities include managing the day to day operations of the Salesforce system to meet business requirements. This candidate must have extensive communication skills as well as utilizing Salesforce services to ensure tasks run smoothly for clients and other advisors.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Provide strategic consulting of best practices, training programs, and the use of CRM applications
- Proficiency with Salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules
- Experience working with flows and conducting third party integrations
- Salesforce certification preferred (ADMIN 201, ADVANCED ADMIN)
- Knowledge of implementation projects using agile methods and practices
- You will support day-to-day running of business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners.
This company is looking to fill this particular role IMMEDIATELY, and will not be on the market much longer! Our client is offering a top notch compensation package and a great opportunity to develop your career with an innovative and dynamic environment. Apply now!
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in the Indiana region, please contact Dani at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3936) or email myself at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)