Salesforce.com Architect - Salesforce.com - Denver, Colorado - $120K-$140K Annual + Bonus | Remote, LOW travel Salary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
February 11th, 2019Reference:
SF partner looking for highly experienced Senior SFDC Consultants/Architects to join their team
This role will be a key member of an established SF consulting team team as the primary POC defining SF best practices at various organizations. Position will lead groups of SF Consultants (on and offshore) while remaining hands on during customization work and interacting directly with business leaders.Responsibilities/Requirements
- Own project success and serve as primary SFDC resource from start to finish
- Lead groups of consultants through projects
- Define best practices for clients/organizations
- Lead implementation efforts alongside a team of techno-functional resources
- Interface with the senior executive team acting as a full time salesforce.com technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Support the implementation team during the development phase of the project, answer questions and remove any design roadblocks to enable a successful build.
- Identify potential issues/risks and help develop mitigation strategies to alleviate these challenges.
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Ability to understand a client's existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Continuously learning and keep updated on the force.com platform to share knowledge and use the latest technologies in the SFDC design Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and a solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure
- Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- 2+ years' experience in a SFDC consulting environment
- Experience leading teams of SF consultants/Developers
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the clients' needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Experience defining best practices for an organization
- Background working with key stakeholders to understand key business challenges
- Ability to plan ahead and solution for future
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with alongside Apex & Visualforce developers
Joe at Phone: +1 (303-558-4355) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.