A client of mine is looking for a fulltime administrator / subject matter expert to join their team. You will work closely with the business team to manage multiple aspects of the Salesforce platform - you willact as a mentor for the other jr. administrators.
If you are looking for the opportunity to collaborate with business partners, stakeholders, and team members to build solutions in Salesforce that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
Role & Responsibility
- Customize Salesforce platform based on business requirements
- Integrate new systems / install 3rd party applications
- Provide technical assistance to other developers, support teams, management, etc.
- Create custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, and dashboards
- Configure page layouts designed for different business profiles and requirements that are accessible for desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong project management history with proven track record of successful project completion
- Team player, self-starter, and motivated, ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match up to 8%
- Unlimited PTO
- Discounted Gym membership
- Monthly company happy hour
- Schedule flexibility
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.