City of London
£45,000 - £65,000 | Permanent The role:
Mason Frank International are pleased to say that we have an exciting opportunity with one of the largest Salesforce End Users in the world. A fast-paced, professional and global company are now looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their professional team in the City of London. The Company:
- One of the largest Salesforce End Users within the world.
- Offering a range of perks: from an annual bonus to remote working and gym subsidiaries.
- Based in prominent, high-end offices in the City of London.
- Multiple progression and development routes within the company.
- Confident with hands-on configuration and customisation: workflows, reports, dashboards, process builders, validation rules etc.
- Streamlining and constantly improving processes.
- Day-to-day maintenance and support of users; managing user queries, user training and user administration.
- Strong at gathering requirements and interacting with stakeholders.
- Ability to work on the Lightning platform.
- Experienced with Service Cloud.
- Experience with internal projects such as data migration.
- Ability to work directly with stakeholders.
- Experienced with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Adept with the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting and entrepreneurial company! Call 0203 808 7293 now or send me your CV to Robert Tamanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
for this role, or roles within Salesforce.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals.