Senior Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Remote Flex - $90-100/hr
Seeking a highly experienced senior Salesforce Developer to fill a 3-month contract for a client in the Boston area. There will be a brief one week on-boarding process onsite, after which the role will have full remote flexibility.
- Bachelor's degree or extensive relevant work experience.
- Platform Developer I certification required, PDII a major plus!
- Extensive experience writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQuery, Lightning to implement complex business requirements.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Application/data integration architecture, tools, technologies - SFTP, Boomi, XML, JSON, SOAP services, REST services
- Experience working with a collaborative team of developers to deliver Salesforce.com solutions.
- Collaborate with colleagues on coding, source control management, technical reviews, and troubleshooting.
- Participate in software development on the Salesforce.com platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Develop software for internal applications using Salesforce solutions.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!