Salesforce Jr. Developer, Miami,FL $40 - 50 p/h 6 month Contract to Hire
We are looking for a junior Salesforce.com developer to join our IT Front Office Team in Miami, Florida.
This individual is expected to have extensive knowledge of the Salesforce.com Platform and Business Functions. This position is majority backend programming (APEX) and front-end (Visualforce/Lightning).
This individual will to participate in the development, analysis, design, user success and implementation of Force.com platform solutions. They will work with BSA and/or other technical/business and/or be individually required to formulate technical approaches for Business solutions.Requirements:
Apply now for an immediate response!
- A minimum of 2 years of technical work experience
- Specific knowledge relating to Salesforce platform applications and how to troubleshoot/correct issues
- Salesforce.com Specialties, minimum 2 years experience with Visualforce and APEX (must be object-oriented programming)
- Platform knowledge of Force.com, CRM Experience AND/OR working with Sales, Finance and Support teams
- 2+ Business Sys Administration, Development or Related Business Technical Roles
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.