Very exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant with specialized experience and knowledge in Salesforce Community Cloud and portals for the revamp, update, and optimization of a current Community Cloud portal.
You will be acting as the subject matter expert and main point of contact for a crucial internal Salesforce update with a leading Salesforce end user. This position requires the ability to analyze the current portal, gather business needs and requirements, help map out project plans and solutions, and then configure/customize/implement solutions hands on. No custom code or development is required but technical knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
This position is urgently hiring and is available with remote working flexibility up to 3 days/week based out of the Orange County area of Southern California
- 2 years Salesforce Community Cloud experience
- 2 years Lightning knowledge - declarative
- Minimum 4+ yrs Salesforce Administrator - daily administrator tasks such as creating workflows, dashboards, reports, user profiles and roles, custom objects, fields, records, page layouts, validations, profiles
- Minimum 4+ years Salesforce Subject Matter Expert - Salesforce sole point of contact for analysis, customization, configuration, user support, data maintenance, platform maintenance and support
- Minimum 4+ yrs as Salesforce Business Analyst (exceptional requirement gathering, ability to translate requirements to viable business solutions, data gathering, testing)
- Minimum 4+ yrs Salesforce Business Analyst in client/stakeholder facing roles (project management, SFDC liaison, presentations, project mapping, consulting)
- Minimum 3 Salesforce Full Lifecycle Implementations/Integrations
- Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Certification HIGHLY PREFERRED
If you are interested in being considered for the position or setting up a call to hear more, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com ASAP!