Salesforce Developer-New York
This client, a Salesforce end user, is actively hiring in New York city. They are looking for an experienced salesforce developer for a new project. You will be involved in various salesforce tasks throughout the full lifecycle of this project.
- Develop software solutions using Java and Salesforce
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce technical/functional capabilities, as well as potential system implications
- Analyze data analytics
- Improve reports, dashboards, and support process flow
- Support functions, meet project objectives and enhance salesforce functions
- Work with management to design strategy though all phases of development, testing and implementation
- Support troubleshooting of all related application
- Salesforce Certified is a plus
- Experience in Salesforce administration
- Ability to handle complex salesforce environment containing high number of profiles, multiple permission sets for system access and control
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-594-1495 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.