A Salesforce Consulting firm specializing on niche technical and professional services is looking for a Salesforce Administrator/ Business Analyst on a top client of theirs.
The client is located north of Boston, near the Topsfield/ Haverhill MA area and they are looking for someone to come onsite a couple days per week and can work from home the rest of the week when need be. They want someone to jump in on projects that are currently underway that include a Lightning migration as well as Salesforce integrations with tools like Pardot, Heroku, and FromAssembly.
Top candidates will have a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analysis background to help with and participate in full application life cycle from discovery to technical design, testing, deployment, and training! The client is offering a six-figure base salary, full benefits, profit sharing, and more!
Top requirements for the role are:
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst or Administrator
- 1+ year designing and administering solutions on the SFDC platform
- Pardot, Heroku, FormAssembly experience is highly desirable but not a deal-breaker
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience in solution design, database modeling, and working with a technical architect staff
- Knowledge of agile delivery practices
- Customer-facing experience is highly desired
- Strong oral and written communication
- Consulting experience would be a strong plus
If you or someone you know fits the profile and are interested than please email Erica to set up a date/time to discuss further! She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 212-594-1495 EXT 3173