Salesforce Administrator / Developer, Months, £300 - £350, Kent, Contract
Salesforce Administrators / Developers! I have an urgent need for an exciting client based in Kent for a 6 month initial contract. You will be working alongside the Salesforce Product Owner to help move the platform forward using point and click development, working with stakeholders and defining new requirements.Responsibilities
- Creating Dashboards and Reports
- Configuring the system to specific requirements
- Running workshops
- Requirements gathering
- Stakeholder engagement
- UAT Testing
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Experience of Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Configuration - Point and Click Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce certifications highly desirable
My client is keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at J.Curtis@masonfrank.com or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.