Salesforce CPQ Product Manager- Tampa, FL- $110k-$115k
The Salesforce Administrator will oversee all aspects of a new Salesforce.com deployment for a growing Orlando based organziation. The administrator must have a strong background in technical background and understand how to translate business needs. You will work closely with executives, key stakeholders as well as IT team to gather requirements, and translate to the team how to best implement their CPQ projects. Requirements:
- 3 years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications preferred
- Strong Technical background as SFDC ADministrator
- Experience with CPQ
- Understands CPQ from the business side
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Gather requirements and translate business needs
My client is moving quickly with the interview process so make sure to get your resumes over to me ASAP to ensure the best opportunity at an interview!
Email Samantha Konikow your resume to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 267-233-6490.