SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR- £35,000 Brighton Skills and experience
- Salesforce administration experience or recent ADM201 Certification
- Creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards using SFDC tools
- SFDC configuration skills- workflows, reports and dashboards
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills
- Strong hands on knowledge of Microsoft applications such Word, Excel and Outlook
- Creating and Managing changes to the SFDC CRM System
- Creating, enhancing and maintaining of custom objects, workflows, functions and configurations within the SFDC environment
- Carrying out end user training, technical support and assistance
- Ensuring data quality through monitoring, improvements and system maintenance
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 8685023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy