One of our prominent tech clients is currently looking to fill the role of Salesforce Administrator. This client has created a great company culture through growth and expansion within Seattle, WA. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be the in house expert for all things Salesforce related. Responsibilities include working with the Salesforce team to manage the day to day operations of the Salesforce system to meet business requirements. The ideal candidate will be able to provide input to salesforce projects, and work proactively with other members of the Salesforce team.
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Support deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution for Salesforce
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Excellent written and communication skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.