As CRM Manager you will play a key role in the management of this organisation's marketing operations and development. You will take full ownership of the Email, SMS campaigns and CRM activities as well as independently running acquisition and activation programmes through push notifications and in app messaging. You will be hands on with the market leading Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform on a daily basis, making full use of all the modules; Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation studio etc. As well as this, you will initially be line managing one CRM executive with views to grow and expand your own team throughout 2019.
This organisation is a well-established market leader who are are looking to continue their steady growth through 2019. This organisation has great core values as they are always looking to promote from within, offering training to develop their staff as well as offering incentives. Furthermore, this business has a great company culture, with a great tight knit team feel and dress down Fridays, they strive to make it somewhere that you would love to work. Key Skills
- Experience with Marketing Cloud and Salesforce (Journey Builder and Automation Studio as a Minimum)
- Able to strategically plan and build retention, acquisition and loyalty campaigns
- Working knowledge of reporting and analysis tools such as Google analytics
- Experience with A/B Testing and segmentation
- Highly experienced with HTML / CSS, able to build landing pages and templates