Salesforce Analyst- Austin, Tx- $90k
This client is looking for a Saleforce Sales Ops Analyst to join their team and work with the business to gather, analyze and map out requirements for the deployment of new enhancements within their Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively and across functions, including Sales, Technical Service, Customer Service, Finance, etc.Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day user support of our CRM platform - Salesforce
- Manage CRM data integrity
- Manage updates to contract/agreement templates
- Manage and ensure sales reps are adhering to mandatory sales processes
- Assist the global sales team with ongoing analytical, administrative and operational tasks
- Manage records, sales reports, sales dashboards, workflows, and sales process best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- 3-4 years of experience in sales/business operations/analytics
- Strong knowledge of CRM system - Salesforce highly preferred
- High analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis
- Strong planning, research, estimating and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, and fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines
- Schedule flexibility to work with international teams and meet aggressive deadlines
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Madison Birch
or contact me at (267)233-6490
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Texas and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.