Salesforce Analyst $85K - $110K - Draper, UT
The Salesforce Analyst will play a key, highly visible, internal customer facing role on Salesforce.com projects which involves analyzing, building, integrating, testing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions. This role collaborates with functional leaders from various teams to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet business requirements in a dynamic, high-growth environment. This position is critical to understand key metrics of the business and allow the organization to continue to grow at a rapid pace.
What You'll Do
- Candidate will assist with the setup, configuration, and management of Salesforce.com instance to support business needs and growth specifically related to the Sales organization. You will stay up to date on all releases from Salesforce and improve business processes by using the latest technology.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements, proposing solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality and presenting for approval, including resource and calendar estimates
- Translate approved solutions into actionable work and deliverable, coordinating with your business relationship leader for priority and final expectations
- Configure Salesforce.com custom objects, custom fields, workflows, installed packages, etc., and all other tasks as assigned
- Support Salesforce integrations with other applications
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
What You'll Bring
This position requires the successful candidate will have a proven and solid foundation of business process understanding and the ability to learn new processes quickly. This exciting and challenging position requires the candidate be deft at coordinating multiple stakeholder groups and facilitating getting to decisions & solutions quickly.
The Senior Salesforce Analyst must be comfortable working in a fluid, high-growth environment with a constantly evolving vision to keep pace with a fast-moving industry. A strong desire for success, a positive demeanor and an ability to communicate and build partnerships with cross-functional groups throughout the orgnization are essential to this job.
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce administration or related experience
- Mindset to design for processes that are repeatable and thus result in solutions that are scalable
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional project simultaneously
- Experience with managing and maintaining sandboxes, including deploying change sets
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies as well staying current on existing ones, pursuing experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas
- Existing Salesforce certifications or strong desire to pursue Administrator 201, Advanced 211, or Developer 402