For an international Salesforce project Mason Frank is looking for a Salesforce Technical architect, the daily rate is open and can be flexible based on the experience of the candidates, long term project.
Job description: MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deep product experts with Saleforces Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish a program direction.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
- Engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Proactive and positive attitude team member
- 5+ years' experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- Proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Extensive experience in our target industries - telecommunications and media
- Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation.
- Cloud Architecture
- Data modeling
- Salesforce (Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Wave)
- Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Integration technologies
- Performance and scalability architecture
The role must to be on-site, is only possibile 1 day remote per week.
Please feel free to send your CV on email@example.com or call me at +44 (0)207 337 0857 - +39 06 94802 690 for more info.