- An exciting role has come up for a Salesforce developer to join an experienced Salesforce team. Working with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for the designing and building of business solutions utilizing back end code such as Apex and Visualforce. With the primary focus on delivery, you will be expected to work on all aspects of the project lifecycle. With various projects lined up it's an exciting time to join!
- Maintain database quality and integrity
- Preform necessary updates and integrations to the current platform
- Process Builder
- Customizations and Enhancements
- Coding language experience
- 2-4 years of Salesforce development experience
- Develop or change Apex Class
- Develop or change Visual force page
Salesforce Administrator knowledge
- Strong communication skills required
- Implementation experience
- Strong coding background (Java, C#, etc.)
- Salesforce certifications are a huge plus
If interested please reach out at email@example.com or call 212-594-1495 (ext. 3333) for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.