Salesforce Manager - Houston, Texas
My client is looking for a seasoned Salesforce Manager to bring on the their team. This is a 6-12 month contract to hire position on site in Houston. The ideal candidate will be Salesforce certified and be able to start asap.
- 5-7 years of Salesforce experience
- 3+ years' experience focusing on complex project on full end to end implementations
- Experience leading a team to implement technology solutions
- Ability to collaborate with technology partners to design changes that enhance sales user experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.