Salesforce Analyst - Fort Lauderdale area - $60K-$70K
A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Analyst to join their expanding team! The client is looking for someone to help maintain the Salesforce platform being used internally. The ideal candidate will have hands on Salesforce experience as the primary liaison between Sales and IT for deployment activities. Responsibilities:
- Extending and maintaining the company's Salesforce CRM system and add-ons to meet stated and anticipated business needs
- Good knowledge of common business process analysis including full requirements gathering and documentation
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with a broad audience, including technical personnel and executive management
- Experience with Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Approval Processes
- Sales Cloud experience is a plus
Olivia at email@example.com or at (267)-233-6490 for more details!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.