We are seeking an experienced individual for a Salesforce Solutions Architect in down town Chicago, IL. This is a great opportunity for one to advance their career in the Salesforce space. 40 hours a week (remote flexibility) *Competitive rates*Responsibilities:
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Help create solid solution/s
- Create, test and correct outbound and inbound interfaces
- Participate in technical and functional requirement gathering
- Serve as a senior resource to technical support staff when operational issues are escalated
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Administrator certification
- Determining the optimal use of the Salesforce product in the customer environment
If these skill sets apply to you, do not hesitate! This client is actively interviewing this week! This is a 6+ month contract position looking to hire immediately! This client is growing and could have a need for future contract work as well.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
or call (646) 415-8776. Only serious and qualified candidates please!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners, and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market that I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.