My respective client has an exceptional opportunity for a project seeker in the Software industry. The minimum length of this project is 6 months with the opportunity of long-term extension of Contract-to-hire. There is a great need for an innovative mind to step into this role and display expertise in Salesforce configuration. Hourly rate is open depending on experience.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Extensive experience of Declarative Development, and testing of all new and existing Apex code.
- Experience with SQL, SOQL, Git, and ETL Tools (Extract, Transform and Load)
- 3+ years' of configuration experience with Salesforce point-and-click application administration interface.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Software Engineers through the entire software development lifecycle to deliver features to production.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot production issues with reference to maintainable code.
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customized solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex and other key technologies.
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce governor limits and how to develop solutions within those restrictions (Trigger classes / SOQL Queries)
- Salesforce release processes, change sets, branches, and sandbox maintenance.
Trey Hanley at Phone: 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!