Senior Salesforce Developer, Chicago, IL - Full Time- (40 hrs/week)- $70-$90/hour
Senior Salesforce Developer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a full-time contract Salesforce developer in the greater Chicago area. Client is requesting a 4-6 month contract and candidate must be able to work 40 hours per week. The role is onsite. If you enjoy hands-on development and leading a small team, this is the position for you! Responsibilities:
- Hands-on Salesforce experience
- Worked on implementations with lightning components
- Several integration projects with 3rd party applications
- Several FLC implementations throughout career
- Experience in Sales and Service Cloud
- Understanding of configuration options
- Expertise in Salesforce Apex and Visualforce page design
- Experience in training users and leading a team
If these skill sets apply to you, do not hesitate to apply! Client is actively interviewing this week. This is a 4-6 month contract position looking to hire immediately. Client is rapidly growing and could have a need for future contract work as well.
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call (212) 594-1495. Only serious and qualified candidates need apply! Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, specializing in all occupations related to Salesforce.com. We deal with both Salesforce.com partners and end users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities of Salesforce.com positions are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed.