Senior Salesforce Developer- Austin,Tx- Remote Flexibility!
My client is searching for a skilled Salesforce Developer to join their team. They are seeking a Salesforce Developer to design and develop technical solutions, while also serving as an internal consultant or administrator. You will work closely with the Solutions Architect and Manager to implement business requirements into functional applications. You will also be tasked to optimize the existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency.
As a Salesforce developer, you will utilize your skills to design, develop, and implement software solutions for Salesforce CRM.Requirements
- Salesforce Implementation/integration experience preferred
- 7+ years Software Development experience highly preferred
- Salesforce Certifications highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the customization and configuration of complex development with Salesforce.com, including: Apex, Java, Angular, metadata types, SOAP/REST APIs, VisualForce and Lightning
- Java/.Net/SQL/C#/ERP experience preferred
- Strong background in CRM technology
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level
- History of software development experience on the Force.com platform preferred
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- Optimize existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email me at email@example.com as the client is looking to interview and hire ASAP!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.