As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect you will be in charge of helping to leverage the best use of the this market leading platform platform. You will be hands on with implementing and configuring the platform for clients based in and around London and in turn, setting up data extensions, trigger campaigns and costumer lifecycles as well as integrating with API's for BAU purposes.
You will be working as part of a global organisation who are expanding rapidly day by day. You will be working within a very supportive and collaborative team, developing your skillset further. Furthermore to this, training and investing in their employees is a big part of this organisations culture, offering fully funded certifications as well as the chance to work on multi-million pound projects.
- Technical experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud e.g. implementation or configuration of business units
- Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Email Studio and all major modules
- Good working Knowledge of AMPscript
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Stakeholder Management
- REST/SOAP API integration