An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Salesforce developer to join a ra pidly growing ogranisation. They are looking for someone who can come in and be a key player in everything Salesforce which they rely on heavily as a business. They have a number of important projects lined up so you would be heavily involved and have large responsibility for this. This organisation are looking for people who are passionate about Salesforce and who want to add value to an organisation.
Key responsibilities -
- Design, build , test & support applications
- Work closely with multiple teams across the business to ensure solutions are designed effectively
- Working with 3rd party applications
- Key player in software delivery
- Hands on Salesforce Development experience ( Apex & Visualforce)
- Good understanding of Process Builder, Flows, Approvals
- Salesforce certifications ( highly desirable)
- Lightning experience
This organisation are heavily focused on their employees and are keen to get the right people on board who share their company values. They have an excellent benefit package and understand that looking after their employees is key to a successful business.
If this role sounds of interest then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Beth Hamilton on 02038798374 for more details about this opportunity or any others
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacan