A client of ours in Boston, a subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company, that focuses on health & wellness is seeking a Salesforce Functional Architect to partner with their Director and build out their Salesforce practice.
This role will partner with the business and help grow the platform by creating, architecting, and guiding solutions and implementing best practices from prior experience. You will also be responsible for translating business requirements into functional solutions and be a pro-active leader to the rest of the team that's comprised of developers, business analysts, and project managers.
The client currently has a large pipeline that includes developing a digital program, developing an e-commerce platform, rolling out Marketing Cloud, migrating to Lightning, and enhancing their SFDC platform in any way that they can! You must be exciting about the upcoming projects and how you can apply your solutions to these.
The client is looking for either local candidates to Boston to work in their dynamic and collaborative environment where they provide standing desks, smoothie bar, on-site gym, free flu shots, walking meetings, and more! They are also open to fully remote candidates where they will supply a laptop and phone and no travel required except for on-boarding.
This is an exciting and growing company that's sole mission is to promote a positive health lifestyle and to help people become the best versions of themselves through various opportunities!
They are also offering candidates a six-figure base salary, 401K match up to 6%, full benefits coverage, commuter reimbursement, financial consultation, paid maternity and paternity leave, PTO, and more!
Requirements for the position are:
- 3+ years' of experience as a Salesforce Functional Architect
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture
- Strong Salesforce application experience including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, batch processes, database design
- Knowledge of Salesforce data model and custom objects
- Solution design and implementing best practices
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a MUST
- If remote, prior remote experience would be nice
If you or someone you know is interested please schedule a call with Erica this week as interviews are already filling up fast. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 212-594-1495 EXT 3173