Mason Frank has partnered with a growing New York based organzaiton, in searching for a dedicated Salesforce Administrator.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will drive adoption and utilization of Salesforce.com for users. You are the go-to-person for all questions about the platform, you are the lead trainer and strategic resource for department heads to leverage customer data. Working directly with leadership, you will help to determine the Salesforce roadmap and systems architecture.Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Collaborate with the leadership team to create Salesforce hierarchies, generate custom workflows based on roles, split functionality based on client segments and geographic regions
- Work closely with the marketing team on ad tracking, lead tracking, automation and assignment
- Collaborate with our sales department to ensure the optimal functioning of workflows
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party providers to increase data visibility
- Create, test and maintain new processes to limit redundancies and errors
- Provide insights into Salesforce data by building and maintaining custom reports and working closely with our Business Intelligence Developer to ensure that data can be leveraged
- Build and maintain written training materials and conduct hands-on training
- Manage release schedules and ensure that Salesforce updates are proactive
- Maintain Salesforce Administrator status by staying up to date on releases and passing maintenance tests
- Ensure data is clean and maintain data integrity
- Several years of experience working with Salesforce as an administrator
- Certified Salesforce Admin an asset
- Experience in project management for Salesforce releases
- Experience working with a marketing automation tool (Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud) an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced highly entrepreneurial work environment.
- Excellent ability to interpret data and communicate results
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including bonus and equity
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.