Technical Salesforce Consultant - Salesforce.com - Medford, MA
Seeking an experienced technical Salesforce consultant to lead the development team of an Apttus CPQ implementation for a client in Medford. This is a 6-month onsite contract with the potential for extension of conversion to a permanent position. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned developer who is comfortable translating functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or extensive relevant work experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification required. Higher certifications a plus.
- In-depth understanding of how Apttus CPQ integrates with the Salesforce platform.
- Prior ownership of large-scale Salesforce implementations.
- Apttus CPQ Certification required.
- Fluency in Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Work with the Architects, Principal Engineers and the Business Community to identify requirements and develop solutions for Quoting solutions using industry standard development techniques and technologies.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensure a quality solution is delivered.
- Take ownership of end-to-end Apttus CPQ implementation.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!