Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC - $110KResponsibilities
- SFDC database administration of new applications for all areas of the business.
- Contribute to high level strategy meetings to make Salesforce a primary business driver.
- Coordinate and lead meetings with C-Suite and executive level team members to gather specific requirements.
- Work across the organization to translate business requirements into technical solutions while ensureing best practices.
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, processes, and validation rules to continuously monitor data quality and system integrity.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas.
- Maintain a strong understanding of key features and functionality of SFDC and applications linked to SFDC.
- Responsible for setup and training of new users in SFDC system.
- Assist in regular preparation of analysis and reporting related to Sales and Marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, business management, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Admin Certification required (Advanced Admin certification highly preferred).
- Comfortable in client/stakeholder facing roles and be comfortable interacting with c- level executives.
- Experience in project management/leadership roles.
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as, profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and be a creative, dynamic problem solve.
- Proven experience and success as Business Analyst for the Salesforce platform.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-233-6490 ext. 4052, if you have any questions!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.