Salesforce Developer- Houston, TX- 110k+ Job Responsibilities
- Maintain all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges.
- Partner with the peer developers, Scrum Masters and Architects to design develop and debug end-to-end solutions.
- Participate in daily scrums, work with Scrum Master, QA Team on projects/issues, timelines & priorities.
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code using Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Apex Triggers and integrating force.com systems with third party systems for enterprise using SOAP, RESTFUL Services.
- Apply sound Salesforce and automation best practices.
- Adhere to Corporate change control management processes.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to version repository system.
- Perform any other development related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent.
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution on Force.com Platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, Communities and database design.
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other Applications using SOAP, REST API's.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API, Governor Limits, Sharing, security models and techniques) consider them in finalizing the design of the solution.
- Experience Working with Appexchange Application like DocuSIgn, Drawloop/Conga, Loop Storage etc..
- Experience on Financial Force Application or Finance application is a plus.
- Experience developing lightning components is a plus.
- 4+ years' experience as a software developer.
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Strong analytical skills, possess strong written, and oral communication skills, and a willingness to "do whatever it takes" with high energy within a collaborative team environment.
- Software development life cycle: experience in deploying code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, merging, mock validating new and existing code changes, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Force.com Developer certification is strongly preferred.
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 267-233-6490
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy