Senior Salesforce Consultant- Charlotte, NC- Remote Flexibility
Mason Frank is seeking an expert Senior Salesforce Consultant to work for our large enterprise Salesforce end-client. They are currently in the midst of a merger that requires a large-scale Salesforce integration. They also plan to implement Salesforce Lightning in the near future. This Salesforce project is a 3 month contract to hire position.Requirements and Skills
- 5+ years Salesforce Consulting experience
- Expert with Salesforce Administrative tasks and configuration
- Some Salesforce Development skills (Apex and Visualforce, not just declarative)
- Experience as a Project Manager on the Salesforce platform
- Extensive Salesforce Integration experience
- Salesforce Implementation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Salesforce Lighting experience is a plus All applicants encouraged to apply now!
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity or all of our other Salesforce.com opportunities, please send your CV to Casey Bilder at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 267-233-6471.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.Senior Salesforce Consultant- Charlotte, NC- Remote Flexibility