Salesforce Consultant - Salesforce.com - Remote
Seeking a Salesforce consultant to take on a very limited part-time engagement to help a non-profit fix a failed integration of a mobile auction and event application from the appexchange with its Salesforce platform. The contract will come out to about 40 total hours, fully remote.
- Assess the work already done on the integration and determine the steps needed to successfully integrate 3rd party app with Salesforce
- Data cleanup of existing records, including the removal of duplicates.
- Migrate data from legacy spreadsheet into Salesforce.
- Train users on maintaining clean data practices moving forward.
- Prior experience integrating 3rd party apps with Salesforce.
- ADM201 preferred.
- Experience working in non-profit Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience training users in Salesforce best practices.
- Platform App Developer certification preferred.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!