Salesforce Analyst- Austin, Tx- $85k
My client is look for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. This person will work closely with business units and technical system teams to ensure that business rules, requirements and decisions for new initiatives are integrated smoothly. The position will serve as a functional subject matter expert and functional lead representing Sales Operations on the project team and will be the primary liaison between Sales and IT for deployment activities.Responsibilities:
- Lead major system design efforts and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions.
- Advise business owners on best practices in Salesforce.com application configuration.
- Gather business requirements, initiate project requests and develop proposals for scalable Salesforce.com functionality, processes, reporting and procedures to be implemented globally to support a growing business.
- Coordinate change control management and processes with other systems administrators and analysts.
- Perform root cause analysis as a means of addressing data issues, cost savings, risk avoidance, productivity improvements, or revenue-generating business benefits.
- Analyze business requests and understand business requirements.
- Work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Experience in Service and Sales clouds
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customizations
- Green Card or US Citizenship
This is your opportunity to make an immediate impact on the client's business processes. You will be a valued member of a dynamic team that is working to improve and streamline the client's Salesforce.com platform.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 267.233.6490 EXT: 3455 or by email at email@example.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!