An exciting opportunity to join an ambitious company and fast growing salesforce platform as a Salesforce Administrator based in Brighton.
This role will champion the architectural design of the Salesforce.com platform in EMEA (in alignment with the global vision) that provides a 360 degree view of a customer. Using that data, create reporting tools and dashboards within Salesforce.com that empower users and management.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Establishing user needs and business requirements in order to design appropriate reporting tools and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Working closely with colleagues in other theatres to continuously improve processes within our global Salesforce.com system.
- Supporting the continued roll-out and adoption of Salesforce.com across internal departments, including delivering user training sessions.
- Supporting the roll-out of Salesforce.com to Dealer partners, via the 'Communities' portal.
- Acting as the primary administrator for the Salesforce.com platform, providing maintenance and support to users across the multiple theatre.
- Identifying best practice and advancements in data maintenance technology, suggesting new methodologies and applications that would support improved data management for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years salesforce experience
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce.com, including at least one years' experience of work experience as an administrator. Lightning and development experience desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical skills to interpret multiple sources of information.
- Excellent numeracy skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8685023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy