Wonderful opportunity for experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget Consultant to work with one of the most impressive and sought after marketing organizations nationally.
This contract consulting opportunity is a phenomenal chance to open the door to further consulting projects or a contract-to-hire opportunity with the best company in the business.
6 month contract, open to extension/further project work, contract-to-hire, remote flexibility, must be able to be onsite in NYC as needed, expenses covered.
- 3+ years Salesforce experience - Marketing Cloud/Exacttarget, Sales, Service
- 3+ years Salesforce Development experience - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- 3+ years Development hands on for Marketing Cloud - Ampscript
- 4+ years Marketing Automation
- 3+ yrs Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget experience
- campaigns, domans, marketing, email marketing, lead management
- drip campaigns, drip logic, custom template design and creation, a/b testing, segmentation lists
- data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- 4+ years Marketing automation process analysis, solution design, optimization
- 4+ years Landing pages, forms, reporting, setup, dashboards, platform auditing
- 4+ years Sales and Marketing Operations
- 4+ years Marketing and campaign management
- 3+ years Sales Operations Management
- 4+ years email marketing, email blasts, email campaigns
- 4+ years Opportunity Management
- 4+ years Salesforce and Pardot implementations and integrations, end user support, training, troubleshooting, UAT
- 6+ years Salesforce experience - customization, configuration, integrations
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification preferred but not required
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in applying, send resumes to email@example.com ASAP and we'll schedule a call to discuss details of the role!