Salesforce.com Administrator - Charleston, SC
Actively seeking a Salesforce Administrator for my client based out of Charleston, South Carolina.
Within this role you will be held responsible for the day to day oversight of the Salesforce platform as well as building and maintaining reports, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts and workflow rules. In addition, you will be expected to perform data migration utilizing Apex Data Loader, data cleansing and de-duplication. Strong Salesforce configuration skills required.Requirements:
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Experience with high level customizations, workflows and dashboards
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Data migration experience utilizing Apex Data Loader
- Strong configuration experience
- SAP background preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASAP - interviews happening this week!
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.