Sales Support Analyst- Houston, TX- $60k-$75k
The Sales Support Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support to the sales organization and ensuring the business is running at the most cost-effective and efficient level at all angles. This individual will optimize sales efficiencies by identifying and implementing sales process best practices, leveraging data and analytics, and delivering on a wide range of support requests from the sales organization. The Sales Support Analyst will provide recommendations to facilitate strategic decision making and work in Salesforce as well as other technology platforms to deliver results. Sales Support Analyst- Houston, TX- $60k-$75kDuties & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with leadership and other team members to define, measure, analyze and improve all processes that support the sales cycle.
* Build and maintain a simple and easy-to-follow sales process and playbook.
* Develop, implement, and continuously improve the field onboarding and training programs to ensure new field hires successfully meet Company goals.
* Schedule 3rd parting training as appropriate.
* Partner with the IT organization to ensure that Salesforce adds value and is up-to-date.
* Responsible for report generation and delivery.
* Assist with annual budget and strategy plans.
* Assist management to gather, analyze and accurately interpret information and its impact on the business.
* Assess market and sales trends, perform pricing and competitive analysis and recommend strategies to improve market growth.
* Ensure accurate and timely payment of commissions.
* Provide expert advice on territory sizing and alignment.
* Partner with marketing to drive lead generation, resource requirements, and campaigns.
* Prioritize tasks into daily, monthly and quarterly functions in order to achieve Company goals.
* Establish key internal/external relationships to understand the business priorities and talent needs across business development functions.
* Staying current on all new policies, procedures, technologies, strategies, and any other factors that are ever-changing.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Company's available services, lines of business, and pricing structures.
* Review Customer Service Agreements for terms and conditions pricing, accuracy and other requirements.
* Enhance Company's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned. Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree, with concentration in Accounting, Finance or Marketing
* 1-3 years of sales analysis experience
* Previous experience with sales compensation calculations and reporting; budget development and variance analysis; ability to provide financial forecasts; report and communicate analyzed data to management
* Exceptional analytical capabilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with team members, management, employees and external customers in an efficient and professional manner
* Effective listening, problem solving, and decision making skills
* Advanced organizational and time management skills with the ability to define, create and complete project deliverables with minimal guidance.
* Self-managed, with strong work ethic demonstrating integrity and trust
* Flexibility to accept and adapt to change as well as the commitment to seek continuous improvement
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
* Microsoft Office and Salesforce experienceJob Type: Direct hire, full time
If you're interested in hearing more about this position please email an updated version of your resume to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
This company is expanding at a rapid pace, and interview slots are filling up quickly. Please get back to me as soon as possible if you'd like to be considered for this position.