Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Arlington, Texas
Job Type: Permanent
If you are a seasoned web developer with hands on Salesforce development experience, ability to code Apex & Visualforce from scratch, and has worked with Lightning components for over 1 year, this is the perfect opportunity for you. A well-known Salesforce.com partner is urgently seeking an experienced Developer to work in an environment which includes Apex triggers, Visualforce pages, and the ability to code from scratch. This candidate would ideally work in a team environment and execute challenging tasks in a timely fashion.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Experience with Sales Cloud
- Ability to build applications in a multiple organization environment
- Create custom Apex and Visualforce code to ensure functionality aligned with business needs.
- Experience supporting Salesforce.com platforms internally for an end user or partner for at least 100 users
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts, providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Lightning experience (1+ year preferred)
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Preferred certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501)
This role calls for a true SFDC technical expert and an interest in improving skills on a daily basis. Interpersonal will be the key to success in this role, in addition to providing premier custom SFDC solutions. This particular company will be providing benefits as well as numerous incentives.
Dani Pluskalowski at Phone: 212-594-1495 ext 3936 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.