A leading company within the multinational professional services network that has generated over £3,000m revenue within the last year is looking for a Functional Consultant to join their network of Salesforce professionals that are dominating the market. In 2018, this firm provided services to hundreds of the Global Fortune 500 companies and several private businesses. The Role
The role is an exciting opportunity to travel around the world, as the role will be mainly based in London, however, you must be prepared to travel overseas for projects you may be placed on.
This is a consulting role with an equal emphasis on technical delivery and strong client management. You will be the clients primary point of contact for the scope, requirements and Salesforce solution, taking overall accountability for individual projects, delivering client solutions using Salesforce technology. You will be hands on both in terms of client engagement and technology implementation. You will operate across the project lifecycle from presales & discovery through to development, test and training.Duties
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- You will lead discovery & design workshops to identify client requirements
- You will design Salesforce solutions to meet client requirements
- Build of Salesforce solutions using configuration
- Customisation of Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce / LEX
- You will be working closely with both new and existing clients to support Presales during development of new business
- Participate in recruitment activities where necessary
- Maintain certification in selected salesforce products
What's in it for me?
- Proven consulting experience
- Demonstrable hands-on CRM technology experience
- Salesforce.com certification (preferably Field Service Lightning)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in either Financial Services or Private Sector is desirable
You will be working for one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. You'll enjoy continuous technical development and training on-the-job and throughout your career, a competitive salary, a generous employer pension contribution and global opportunities.