Salesforce Project Manager Sapient London
This is a perfect opportunity for a Project Manager to work for a growing start-up company, who are currently rapidly expanding. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a range technology projects within the Salesforce market, using Agile methods to deliver high performance solutions. Main Responsibilities
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of Salesforce implementations, focusing on a number of different Salesforce products. You will be in charge of managing the forecasts of project completion, maintain and manage budgets and ensure key project milestones are met. You will take a hands on approach to delivery your engagements, supporting Consultants in gathering and delivering on client requirements, as well as managing and advising stakeholders throughout the project life cycle. Required Skills
- Proven track record in management of technology projects
- Technical knowledge and experience of the Salesforce Lightning
- Prince2 Certified and Agile experience.
- Confident in running sprints and leading stand ups/workshops when required.
- Experience delivering Salesforce implementations highly desirable
- Must have good client facing skills and the ability to confidently communicate with senior stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up who thrive on great culture and who emphasise the importance of having a good work life balance. They also ensure your personal progression through high levels of investment in personal and professional development. In addition to fantastic culture, the business offer highly competitive packages, including performance based pay incentives and market leading salaries.