Salesforce administrator - Chicago, IL - 3-6 months - $40+/hr
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to lead various projects for their end clients. You will play a vital role in the implementation and support of various applications built on Salesforce.
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, functional requirements and author solutions collateral including solution description documentation and presentations
- Work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities within those work projects
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com itself
- 3 years' experience
- Strong configuration skills
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to customer
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce roles please contact Michael Rykken at 646-415-8776 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout the United States. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com consulting partners and end users.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!