Job Role: Salesforce Project Manager
A major Salesforce partner is looking for a skilled individual to join their team as Salesforce Project Manager. In this role you will work alongside stakeholders and business leaders to move forward projects in a timely manner in order to provide the best service to the customers. You will have the opportunity to do what you love and work for a great company with a strong reputation. Main responsibilities include:
- Be the bridge between technical teams and client contacts while managing expectations from both sides
- Clarify client needs and technical responsibilities for all parties involved
- Oversee metrics expectations and deliver coaching to the development team on where improvements could be made
- Building relationships with the clients, business leaders, and stakeholders through online and in person communication
- Monitor the efficiency of the technical work prior to releasing the projects
An ideal candidate for this role would have hands-on experience with Salesforce programs and can multitask efficiently to complete projects in a timely manner. Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills are a must.
Work is Monday-Thursday with Fridays to work from home. You will be given a valuable 401K match, health and dental benefits, bonuses, and updates on all the newest technological improvements in the Salesforce market. Do not miss the opportunity to work for a great company with a flourishing culture and endless room for growth.
Interviews taking place ASAP! If you are interested in this role, apply now by sending your resume to Margaret at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.