SENIOR DEVELOPER - SALESFORCE - TEMPE, AZ - FAST CONTINUED GROWTH
Senior developer - salesforce - Tempe, AZ - fast continued growth
We are a network of companies whose main goal is to empower consumers in order to overcome debt and create a better financial future through a people-first approach to financial services. As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will be involved in day to day development activities and focus predominantly custom development tasks through Salesforce.com using Apex and visual force.Role & Responsibilities:
- Administer innovative solutions through Salesforce's Force.com capabilities
- Create custom code through Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies in order to build customized solutions that support initiatives /processes
- Carry out best practices through developing, refining, testing, staging, and deploying maintainable tech solutions.
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
Salary & Benefits:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce administration and development
- In-depth knowledge of programming language such as Apex, C#, PHP, etc.
- Experience with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Capable of working independently or on/with a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Salesforce developer certification preferred
- Master's or Bachelor's degree with 3 years in information systems, computer science, or other technology-related field
- Full benefits start within 30 days
- 401K match
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 9 paid holidays and 5 sick days
- PTO for volunteer work and on your birthday
Reach out to Zoe at 303-558-4406 and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.