Job Type: Permanent, fully on site
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Mason Frank is working with a large Salesforce Partner that is looking to upgrade their Salesforce team with an experienced Salesforce Administrator to take a leadership role on their salesforce.com platform. This ideal candidate will be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. This individual must have strong configuration skills, Process Builder, Workflows, Triggers, Reports, Dashboards. Consulting experience as well as Sales and Service Cloud knowledge is a big plus.
- Create and implement strategies on the Salesforce.com Platform
- Manage complex Workflow rules, Process Builder, Validations, and Triggers
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload in a fast paced manner
- 2+ years as an experienced Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is a plus
- Consulting experience is preferred
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Dani at email@example.com. Call Dani Pluskalowski for more information at (212) 594- 1495 ext: 3936.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.